Ski resorts in the Alpbachtal in Tyrol
Winter-time in the mountains
Whether if you are a beginner or professional, on the slopes of Reitherkogel you can ski carefree. The Reitherkogel is a part of the heart of the "Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau" in the Alps of Kitzbühel.
The "Ski Juwel" is not only one of the most beautiful ski areas in Austria, it also counts as one of the ten largest in Tyrol. Over 109 km of slopes, 45 lifts, 25 ski huts and much more are awaiting you.
Ski Juwel Alpbachtal / Wildschönau
Active and relaxed ski holiday
This ski resort offers a total of 109 kilometers and 45 lifts to a altitude up to 2025 meters. The ski resort Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau, in the Tyrolean mountains, is one of the TOP 10 areas in the state of Tyrol. All slopes can be used with a single ski pass. Numerous rustic ski huts invite you to take a ski break and the numerous après skis keep this place alive.
Especially for families and beginners there are own slopes, as well as several ski schools on site. The right ski equipment can also be rented on site.
Your advantages in the Ski Jewel:
- The Tyrolean ski resort "Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau" was voted TOP Ski Resort by Skiresort.info for families and children in Tyrol.
- About 10 on-site ski schools for safe skiing - also for children
- around 109 km of slopes, of which 85% are snowed
- 45 lifts, including 9 gondolas, 7 chairlifts, 28 surface lifts
- Numerous ski huts & mountain restaurants
- 2 snow parks and 1 fun-slope
- Numerous cross-country trails