Leisure tips for children & the young at heart
Fun for all ages
Our little guests like to be inspired by the adventure trail through Juppi's magic forest, where you will experience exciting play stations and lots of adventures.
Even in the "Lauserland" so much is offered. In addition to water games, giant slides and great track parcours, the Alpine Coaster "Lauser Sauser" is an absolute highlight for young and old.
Juppi's magic forest
A playful hike
Juppi's magic forest for children is located right at the beginning of the mountain station of the Reitherkogelbahn in Reith. On this approximately 2.5km long circular walk, are different game stations and puzzles. There is also a small petting zoo, water games and a barefoot path on the way.
Highlights on the way:
- Magic village with witches kitchen, leisure area, viewing platform and many more
- wobbly bridge - test your balance
- Funny magic tree
- Haunted marsh with a wood wizard
- Relax chairs, tables and benches for snack and picnic breaks
- Birds nest swing
- Several great viewing platforms
- Huge photo frame for selfies with a view of the Alpbachtal
- Juppi's magic forest puzzle
- Petting zoo
- Swing bowling
- Barefoot path
- Juppi's water games
Summer alpine coaster in Alpbach in Tyrol
Lauser-Sauser in Alpbachtal
A lot of fun, not only for our little holiday guests, even adults will quickly find joy here. With a maximum speed of 42km/h you "rush" down the 1420 meter long alpine coaster. The "Alpbachtaler Lauser Sauser" is located directly on the Wiederbergerhorn in Alpbach and is open in the summer and in the winter time.
Facts & info
- Total length: 1,420m
- Time: approx 7 - 8 min.
- Speed: max. 42 km/h
- Altitude difference: 134m
- Highest point: 18m above the ground
- Children from 8 years and a height of 1.30m are allowed to ride alone
- Children from 3 years only with co-driver